The Red Road House (RRH) is a home for people struggling with substance abuse. Located in Janesville, the RRH is a 501(c)(3) that provides long term continuing care for
What Is A Continuum Of Care Program?
- Agreements between The Red Road House, community care providers, and reside
- Documenting daily, weekly, and monthly progress and /or lack of
- Documenting 12 Step meeting attendance or lack
- Documenting employment searches or lack
- Individuals must be working, volunteering, or attending school a minimum of 20 hours per week.
This is not a paid job opening. It is a volunteering opportunity for customers in Forward Service Corporation’s programs. Please talk with a staff member about this opportunity to see if the organization is currently accepting volunteers.