Your Ticket to a Career

If you haven’t heard of FSET, it’s the FoodShare Employment and Training program, and it can help you find and keep a great job.

WI Quest Card

people got jobs in 2020

Whether you call them food stamps, food share, SNAP, or QUEST card – they all qualify you for the FSET program. It’s free, it works, and it can help you get a job that works for you and your family.

We can help you with

career seeking-100

Job Search

Find support for every aspect of your job search, from keeping a good job to starting your dream job.


Training and Education

Earn your HSED, find employer-certified courses, or prepare for your new path with one of our free trainings.



Get help with transportation to interviews and/or work.

family support-2-100


Find reliable, affordable childcare you trust.


Career Planning

Decide what you want to do, and get the resources to start.

volunteering 2-100


Get the real-life experience, so you can try a new field and get hired.



Our connections can help you get the support you need to succeed.

How can I apply?

If you’re receiving FoodShare, you’re automatically eligible! All you need to do is contact your local office to find out when the next orientation is scheduled. You can get started the same day.

woman on a computer

Activity Logs

You can easily fill out your FSET activity logs online and submit them to your Employment Specialist. Please click on the buttons below to complete your log, press submit, and we’ll take care of the rest:

Just the FAQs

What's an ABAWD?

ABAWD stands for “Able-Bodied Adult Without Dependents.” ABAWDs are now subject to a work requirement to continue getting FoodShare benefits. FSET helps you meet this requirement while also helping you get a great job.

Where do you offer FSET?

FSET service map
  • Brown
  • Calumet
  • Columbia
  • Dane
  • Dodge
  • Door
  • Florence
  • Fond du Lac
  • Green Lake
  • Jefferson
  • Kewaunee
  • Manitowoc
  • Marinette
  • Marquette
  • Menominee
  • Oconto
  • Outagamie
  • Sauk
  • Shawano
  • Sheboygan
  • Waupaca
  • Waushara
  • Winnebago

Ready to achieve your dreams?

Don’t wait another minute. Contact us today.

Want more information? We’re here for you.